What Does ADA Compliance Mean for My Website?
ADA website compliance means that a website makes the information it holds as accessible as possible to Americans with a range of disabilities.
Accessibility becomes more and more important as essential parts of our lives, from banking to medical care, involve the web.
Various courts around America have ruled that commercial websites are places of public accommodation and thus subject to ADA rules. Other cases have concluded that websites are bound by ADA regulations if there is a close “nexus” between the site and a physical location.
the most famous example being the ruling against the Winn-Dixie supermarket chain for not making its site accessible to users with low vision. Other courts have decided that the ADA as written simply does not offer any protections for online users. With no overarching federal rules in place, it’s difficult to make a definitive statement about whether or not any given website is governed by ADA accessibility rules.
Their Ignorance Cost Them 10’s of Thousands of Dollars... Are You Next?
It’s sad because website owners are being targeted and sued for a law that they are ignorant of. But as you’ll soon see, ignorance of this law is no excuse. Frankly speaking, if your site(s) don’t line up with this law correctly, you could have to tap into your nest egg or retirement fund...if you have one.
In short, you need to be ADA compliant. Because authorities aren’t messing around one bit. If you think it’s a game, let me assure you that it’s not. Everything is coming under scrutiny. Websites, apps, and pdfs included. All of these are susceptible to lawsuits and litigation.
Just Some Statistics
- Lawsuits are mounting and are expected to increase…
- The Department of Justice has backed ADA website Lawsuits
- $6,000,000 was the Settlement Cost of a Recent Case
- $50,000+ is the Average Legal Cost to Small Businesses
- 181% was the Increase in ADA Title III Lawsuits filed in 2018
Quite Scary Situation Huh ...........
So what should you do to make your online bussiness ADA complaint?
Are you on the safe side, how would you know?
Someone is watching you and your bussiness, but...... not in a good way.
What should you do to avoid your bank account go empty.
Who is under the RADAR?
Well.... Pretty muchh EVERYONE.
The Solutions .........
You need to invest in a relaible ADA complaint technology which can make your online bussiness ADA complaint.
What credible options do I have?
The most credible and reliable option currently in market is "ADAComply"
What is on the Table?
- Avoid Nasty and Costly Lawsuits That Suck Your Bank Accounts Dry
- Rank Higher In The Search Engines With Less Effort
- Service and Profit From the $650 Billion Disabled Market With A Capital ‘B’.
Click here -> Get Access Now.
- No Technical Expertise Needed!
- This Is Great For SEO Too!
- You’ll Be Ready To Tap Into a Multi Billion Dollar Market...